It’s never too early to get into the holiday spirit! The highly-anticipated annual Holiday Coloring Contest begins on September 17th and goes through October 22nd. The contest is open to all children ages 11 and under who reside in a Simpson community.
How do I participate?
- Pick up a coloring contest sheet in your community’s leasing office starting on September 17th
- Let your artistic abilities flourish as you get into the holiday spirit. Show us your best artwork or design reflecting what you love most about the holiday season!
- Returned finished original holiday themed drawing to your community leasing office by Thursday, October 21st so the office staff can ensure that all entries are received by the corporate office by 9:00 p.m. on Friday, October 22nd.
- You can also mail your entry to Simpson Property Group, Attn: Marketing Dept., 8110 East Union Ave, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80237
Why should I participate?
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $500 and their artwork will be featured on the 2018 Simpson holiday card.
- Three runners-up will also be selected and will each receive $50!
What should I draw?
You can draw whatever you’d like, as long as it is holiday themed! Here are some drawing ideas to get the creative juices flowing:
- Your favorite holiday movie and characters
- A snowy day in the mountains
- A family singing holiday carols
- Opening presents around the tree
- Ice skating on a frozen lake
- Santa’s sleigh with reindeer
- Sparkling holiday decorations
- A gingerbread house
- Your favorite winter holiday tradition
Good luck and we are so excited to see some festive holiday drawings!