Thursday, August 21, 2014
Houston, TX - August 21, 2014 –Simpson Property Group®, LP, welcomes the Museum District community to “Fall in Love” with District at Greenbriar on Thursday, September 4th from 6 to 9 pm at a neighborhood open house. Guests are invited to walk the red carpet into the District at Greenbriar pool and Zen Courtyard to enjoy complimentary champagne and specialty cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, live jazz and special art exhibits that celebrate the culture and history of the surrounding Museum District neighborhood. District at Greenbriar is a new, luxury community featuring 319 apartment homes in one of Houston’s most walkable and sophisticated neighborhoods.
District at Greenbriar residents now enjoy thoughtful amenities and well-designed apartment homes that embrace the concept of an urban lifestyle within steps of the best of Houston’s cultural and recreational features. The pet-friendly property, which was developed by local developer Kaplan Corporation, features an on-site dog park and an appealing mix of units, from efficient studios to spacious one bedroom and roommate-friendly two bedroom, two bath units.
“The Museum District community has been incredibly welcoming and many of our residents have moved here from within the community,” said Simpson Property Group Regional Marketing Director, Jennifer Roberts. “As we headed into fall, we wanted to thank everyone and celebrate the neighborhood with our residents and neighbors.”
District at Greenbriar amenities include:
• Close walking distance to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
• Resort styled pool and expansive sundeck
• Zen-styled courtyard with Koi pond and outdoor lounge
• On-site dog park includes pet refreshment stations
• Multi-media resident lounge with cyber café and demonstration kitchen
• Expansive fitness center with cardio equipment and personal TVs
• Access to Hermann Park, the Houston Zoo, Rice University and Rice Village
• Close proximity to The Galleria, River Oaks and the Medical Center
Individual apartments include designer finishes such as:
• Well-designed studio, one and two bedroom apartment floor plans
• Luxurious engineered hardwood flooring in kitchen, living and dining areas
• Open concept gourmet kitchens featuring GE Stainless appliances, granite slab countertops and subway tiled backsplashes
• Espresso kitchen cabinets with contemporary hardware
• Full size washer and dryers in every unit
• Luxurious bathrooms with granite countertops and garden tubs; several with dual sinks and frameless shower doors
• Generous closet space, including walk-in areas and linen shelving
Simpson Property Group was recently awarded the coveted 2013 “A List” Award for Excellence in Customer Service. The awards are presented, according to size, to the top companies in the multifamily real estate industry. Simpson Property Group, with 57 operating communities and 8 now in development, has been recognized as the Category II winner for the past 10 years and is one of only two firms to achieve this number of consecutive wins in the history of the survey.
About Simpson Property Group and Simpson Housing
Simpson Property Group (SPG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Simpson Housing® LLLP (SHLP®). Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, SHLP is a fully integrated real estate firm providing services in multifamily and commercial property management, development and construction. Established in 1948, SHLP builds and operates high quality, residential communities throughout the United States and continues to expand.
About The M. Kaplan Companies
The Kaplan Family of Companies - Kaplan Development, Kaplan Acquisitions, Kaplan Management Company, and Kaplan Construction Group - are operators, owners, and developers of luxury multi-family properties and headquartered in Houston, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. Since 1978, Kaplan has managed, owned, renovated, and developed high end multi-family projects on a national level across the Sunbelt Region of the United States, encompassing over 22,0000 units. Kaplan continues to be a significant presence in the markets where they operate.