Wednesday, August 03, 2016
Simpson Property Group
Images can be found here.
NASHVILLE, TN – August 3, 2016 – The Worthing Companies and Simpson Housing® LLLP announce the opening of their latest luxury apartment community and their first new development in Nashville – 2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments. The community is built as a joint venture between Worthing and Simpson Housing and is managed by Simpson Property Group®, which has received the sought-after National Multifamily Customer Service “A List” Award for Excellence in Customer Service for the past 13 years.
Conveniently situated in the fast-growing Charlotte Avenue area, 2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments' mid-rise community includes 259 studio, one- and two-bedroom ?oor plans and high-end amenities with stunning views of Downtown Nashville. Residents are just minutes away from shops, restaurants and entertainment along Charlotte Avenue and steps away from ONEC1TY and Centennial Park.
“Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and we’re ready to bring our signature brand of service to Music City and provide Nashvillians with a place to call home,” said Brad Burt, Regional Property Manager at Simpson Property Group. “2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments will be our perfect introduction into the Charlotte Avenue/Midtown area—we look forward to becoming a part of the fabric of Nashville and helping our residents make this city their home.”
Simpson Property Group also manages Cadence Cool Springs in Franklin, Tenn. and will add SkyHouse Nashville, a joint venture with Novare Group, to its portfolio in early 2017.
2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments is a smoke-free and pet-friendly community, featuring one-of-a-kind amenities:
• Resort-style salt water pool
• Strength & cardio center featuring a studio with ‘on-demand’ virtual trainer
• Garden courtyard including a ?re pit, outdoor kitchen/bar and grill
• Club lounge with computer stations and entertaining kitchen
• Executive conference room with full A/V capabilities
• City view rooftop lounge complete with kitchen
• Outdoor rooftop terrace with ?replace and grill
• Controlled access garage parking
• Bicycle storage with repair area
• Walk-in closets
• Full size washer and dryers
• 10’ & higher ceilings with crown molding throughout
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Granite countertops with tile backsplash
• 42” premium cabinets with sleek hardware
• Hardwood-style ?ooring in the entry, kitchen and living rooms
• Stainless steel appliances with smooth top range
• Kitchen islands (in select apartments)
• Undermount sinks featuring kitchen faucets with pull out sprayer
• Tiled shower with subway style surround
• Large bath tub with curved shower rods
• Built-in bookcases and desks (in select apartments)
• Balcony or patio (in select apartments)
• Pendant lighting with contemporary design
Prices start at $1,563 for a studio; $1,610 for a one-bedroom and $2,429 for a two-bedroom. For a limited time, new residents will receive the ?rst month free. Kyle Lucas, an eight-year Simpson Property Group team member and recipient of the Simpson Property Group “Rising Star” Award, is the Community Manager. For leasing information or to set up a tour, contact 2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments at 615.761.9425. The leasing center is open Monday-Friday 9am–7pm, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 1pm-5pm. The community’s Instagram handle is @2700Charlotte, the Facebook page can be found here.
About Simpson Housing
Simpson Housing® LLLP is a national, fully-integrated real estate development and portfolio management ?rm. Primarily focused on the multifamily market, Simpson builds and operates high-quality, residential communities throughout the United States. As one of the largest privately held residential developers and managers in the nation, it is organized to deliver a comprehensive range of real estate services – including development, property management, construction, acquisition, marketing and ?nancing. For more information, visit www.simpsonhousing.com
About Simpson Property Group
SIMPSON PROPERTY GROUP® (SPG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of SIMPSON HOUSING® (SHLP®). Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, SPG is a fully integrated real estate ?rm providing services in multifamily and commercial property management, development and construction. Established in 1948, SHLP builds and operates high quality, residential communities throughout the United States. As one of the largest privately held residential developers and managers in the nation, it operates communities throughout the U.S. and continues to expand. For more information, visit www.simpsonpropertygroup.com.
About The Worthing Companies
The Worthing Companies is a vertically-integrated multifamily development ?rm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Worthing has been developing luxury multifamily projects throughout the southeast and Texas since 1986, and its principals have over 200 years of combined experience in the conceptualization, capitalization, and construction of multifamily projects. For more informaNon, visit www.worthingse.com.